The Vancouver Sun Run
Lace up those trainers and get ready to run 10K with our annual Sun Run team! Join the UBC Psych team for Canada’s largest 10K road race – it’s just a couple months away, on Sunday, April 23, 2017. Every year, we put together a department team, and we want you!
You don’t actually have to run in the race – walkers are totally welcome! In fact, there’s a Walkers division this year. Strollers and wheelchairs are also welcome.
An entry fee of $57 (+tax) gets you a Sun Run 2017 souvenir T-shirt with our team name, your race bib, and a timing tag. We need at least 10 people on our team to make it official, so register now!
How to register:
- Go to https://register.vancouversunrun.com/#!/events/2017-vancouver-sun-run
- Click “Join an Existing Team”
- Search for the “UBC PSYCH!” team (exclamation mark is important)
- Create an account for yourself
- Fill in the registration information and pay
Want to know more?
- Race details and what to expect: http://www.vancouversun.com/sunrun/event+details/5568999/story.html
- Race map: http://www.vancouversun.com/sunrun/pdf/CourseMap10KOnlySunRun2017.pdf
- Race types and entry fees: http://www.vancouversun.com/sunrun/entry+fees+deadlines/5568848/story.html
- Training clinics (it’s not too late!): http://www.vancouversun.com/sunrun/intraining+clinics+presented+stores/5568903/story.html
The TOUGH MUDDER
The 2016 Tough Mudder was a huge success! There are plans to do this again in 2017 – watch this space.